Leadership Management Australia (LMA) delivers innovative and industry leading leadership and management training, our Unique Development Process brings about permanent and positive change in attitudes and behaviours that result in increased performance and productivity for the individual, and improved profitability for their organisation.
At LMA we strive for true partnerships with our clients and delivering exceptional results for them and our course participants. Whilst there are many options available for Government funded courses, LMA is committed to providing training that enriches the participants personal and professional life, not training for training’s sake.
Take LMA’s simple eligibility check find out if you are eligible for Government funding.
Further information on Government funded courses
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Notification of Enrolment Process
- Participants seeking to enrol in a Smart and Skilled subsidised course will be required to complete a Personal Details & Consent Form giving LMA permission to disclose their personal information to the Department of Education & Communities and other Government Agencies.
- Participants will be required to provide a copy of their Australia Passport, Birth Certificate or Certificate of Resident Status.
- After receiving the completed Personal Details & Consent Form and identification, LMA will check Participant eligibility in the Provider Calculator and generate a Fee Quote for the Participant.
- If the Participant wishes to continue with the enrolment, LMA will complete a Notification of Enrolment to secure the Participant’s funded place. A copy of the Notification of Enrolment Report will be provided to the Participant for their records.
For information about Smart and Skilled
Phone : 1300 772 104
This training is subsidised by the Department of Education, Training & Employment.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding.
The Industry Skills Fund is an Australian Government initiative to support eligible businesses to seize growth opportunities by providing grants to up-skill and reskill their workforces. Designed to encourage investment in training, the fund assists Australian businesses grow by supporting market diversification, new technologies, new export markets and creating more jobs
The fund prioritises SMEs, including micro businesses, and is delivered through the Single Business Service, which streamlines access to essential information for all Australian businesses.
Two categories of assistance are provided to eligible businesses, namely:
- Skills Advice (helping to identify skills opportunities and maximise training outcomes)
- Training Grant (co-investment for businesses to improve the skills of their workforce for an identified growth opportunity).
A number of LMA clients have successfully applied for Industry Skills Funding to assist with staff upskilling and development. Further information about the Industry Skills Funding can be found at
Unique Student Identifier
From 1 January 2015 all Australian VET students are required to have a USI. A Unique Student Identifier (USI) is a reference number that gives students access to their USI account. The USI will allow an individual to see all of their training results from all training organisations including all completed training units and qualifications.
A USI can be obtained from www.usi.gov.au You will need a copy of your driver’s licence, medicare card, passport or other identification to obtain a USI.
Consumer Protection/Complaints Policy
Click to view the LMA Complaints Policy
Consumer Protection Officer – Kate Robb 03 9822 1301
Code of Conduct
Please refer the the Code of Practice for information on Recognition of Prior Learning, Credit Transfer, Deferring or Discontinuing and Student Support.