Our advertised JUMP START Workshop has reached
Due to high demand, we have scheduled a SECOND Jump Start Workshop to run at 2pm on the 21st of June 2017.
Get a Jump Start on the new financial year by:
- Help Implement the keys to improved productivity in the workplace
- Capitalise on the power of “imperative/important”
- Understand the Goals Cycle, and how it impacts you and your team
- Identify actions to smooth the edges of your “Wheel of Life”
- Understand how to measure and monitor organisational and department performance
Workshop details: – Snacks included.
Wednesday, 21st June,
1:30pm for 2:00pm start
Session to conclude by 5:00pm approx
Please register below
Next Generation Ryde
Platinum Room (Level 2)
504a Victoria Road
Ryde NSW 2112 (Ample Parking)
Contact Ash Nicholson on
0401 663 346 or
Gavin Farley on
Book NOW to avoid disappointment
Join us to gain insights and tools to help you improve your productivity and bottom line immediately.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Ash Nicholson on email@example.com or 0401 663 346.
Gavin Farley on firstname.lastname@example.org