Challenge of Leadership
Once basic management skills are mastered, it’s time to step up to an entirely new leadership level. The Challenge of Leadership course (Certificate IV in Frontline Management) develops the highly effective leadership abilities required for continuous improvement, project management, change management, innovation and building high performance teams.
The Challenge of Leadership course will take your people to an entirely new level. Not only will they improve their leadership, management and empowerment skills, but their ability to produce measurable results will increase substantially.
Do you or your team and department managers need to:
- Take on a new leadership challenge?
- Implement and drive continuous improvement and innovation?
- Enhance project planning and management skills?
- Plan and implement change management?
- Improve team cohesiveness, performance and productivity?
- Manage and measure team performance, appraisals and KPIs?
- Understand what really motivates team members?
- Achieve improved leadership, management and empowerment skills
- Markedly increase participants’ value to your organisation
- Deliver change, innovation and continuous improvement projects
- Develop, manage and train high performance teams
- Become a transformational leader
- Complete a 6 – 8 month project that improves productivity,