Do You Need a Jump Start?
Leadership Management Australia’s Jump Start Workshop is a complimentary workshop to empower you with the tools and strategies to achieve success in the workplace.
Get a Jump Start now by:
- Implementing the keys to improved productivity in the workplace
- Capitalising on the power of “imperative/important”
- Understanding the Goals Cycle, and how it impacts you and your team
- Identifying actions to smooth the edges of your “Wheel of Life”
Jump Start Workshops are usually held on a quarterly basis and are ideal as a refresher or to experience LMA before committing to a full course. Register your interest in the next available Jump Start Workshop now.
Leadership Management Australia (LMA) has been creating exceptional results through people for over 40 years.
LMA is an Australasian business that works with organisations to boost their bottom line by:
- Developing the leadership of their key people
- Improving their employees’ performance and productivity.
LMA courses have already enhanced the leadership skills, team dynamics, performance, productivity and sales skills of over 120,000 people from thousands of organisations across Australia and New Zealand.
When was the last time you and your team were empowered to achieve success?
Join us to gain insights and tools to help you improve your productivity and bottom line immediately.
- Workshops held on a quarterly basis
- Three hour workshop (usually held 8 - 11am)
- Register your interest now