Women in Leadership program – Find Out More!
Women have long been told that thinking and acting ‘like a man’ in the workplace in the only way to get ahead and to be taken seriously.
There is another way.
- Techniques on how to break through self-imposed limitations
- Understand how to formulate action plans to leverage confidence and create compelling image for ongoing success
- Exploration of leadership potential which comes from within
- Identification and leveraging of strengths and potential
- Development of self measurements of personal excellence
- Practical strategies for taking action to raise the positivity and productivity for themselves and for their team
- Implementation of sustainable and functional work/life balance
- Understand how to lead with emotional intelligence for tangible results
Tuesday, 28th February 2017
1:00pm – 5:00pm
Please register below
55 Fox Hills Crescent
Contact Ash Nicholson on
0401 663 346 or
Contact directly for more information
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Ash Nicholson on email@example.com or 0401 663 346.