Managing for High Performance
Unlock the potential of managers who are leading high performing teams and departments with LMA’s Managing for High Performance course. Enable your managers to achieve a significant increase in the performance and productivity of the teams or departments they lead.In today’s highly competitive business environment, companies are continuously challenged to develop their organisational capabilities for sustained levels of high performance.
This can only be achieved by developing leaders who are capable of achieving continuously improving levels of performance from their teams.
LMA’s Managing for High Performance course is designed to unlock the untapped potential of people leading teams and departments. The course provides a proven learning and development methodology that will enable supervisors and managers who are already doing a good job, to do an even better job. They will learn how to change the dynamics of their workplace to create a high performance environment.
Do you or your team and department managers need to:
- Improve team leading and planning skills?
- Boost project Management skills?
- Create a cohesive, high performance team with increased productivity?
- Better manage and measure performance, including KPIs?
- Drive improved performance into the workplace through a workplace project?
- Create or refine a continuous improvement team culture?
Upon successful completion of assessment activities Participants will receive a Statement of Attainment towards BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management.
Expected course duration: 26 weeks
BSB42015 Status on National Register: Current
- Creating a cohesive, high performance team with increased productivity
- Improved team leading and planning skills
- Better management and measurement of performance
- Develop project management skills