LMA Brisbane, QLD
Organisations that develop their team leaders and supervisors achieve real, tangible increases in both productivity and performance. Importantly, they also enjoy the security of developing their leaders of the future.
Through Success Strategies for Team Leaders and Supervisors (BSB30115 Certificate III in Business), current team leaders and supervisors gain the expanded skill set and confidence needed to accept the challenges of their leadership position and create high-performing teams.
The course is also ideal for those being prepared for promotion to a leadership or supervisory role.
What you can expect from the course
- Improve the team’s overall productivity and performance
- Increase confidence in their own leadership skills
- Improve their decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Enjoy more effective communication within the team
- Become more accomplished at leading, managing and motivating a team
- Develop effective delegation skills
Our Success Strategies for Team Leaders and Supervisors course empowers current and first-time leaders to accept the challenge and successfully achieve their team’s goals and objectives.
Upon successful completion of assessment activities, Participants will receive BSB30115 Certificate III in Business.
BSB30115 Status on National Register: Current
- Course duration: 28 weeks
- Location: Colmslie Hotel, Morningside (Register Your Interest Above)
- Course Dates: 30 October, 2019 (Register Your Interest Above)
- Course Code: BSB30115
- Qualifications:Certificate III in Business