Organisations that develop their Team Leaders and Supervisors not only receive immediate measureable increases in both productivity and performance, they also enjoy the security of developing their leaders of the future.
Through frontline management training (BSB30115 Certificate III in Business), Team Leaders and Supervisors gain the skills and confidence they need to accept responsibility, build productive teams, plan team activities, set KPIs and monitor team performance.
Success Strategies for Team Leaders and Supervisors will assist newer Team Leaders and Supervisors and those transitioning into their first leadership role to develop their leadership and communication skills. They will improve their ability to work with their team to achieve the team’s performance objectives and goals.
The course is also ideal for those being groomed for promotion to a leadership or supervisory role.
Participants can expect to:
- Increase confidence in their own leadership skills
- Improve personal and team time management
- Develop effective delegation skills
- Improve their decision making and problem solving abilities
- Improve the team’s overall productivity and performance
- Improve the team’s safety and environmental focus and performance
- Enjoy more effective communication within the team
- Enhance working relationships
- Become more accomplished at leading, managing and motivating individual team members
QLD VET Investment Funding Information
Eligible Participants may undertake the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business (SSTLS) with the support of the QLD Government through the QLD VET Investment Program.
Participants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or New Zealander residing in QLD, 15 years and over. They must not hold or be enrolled in a Cert III or higher. Excluding Certificate III Qualifications completed at school.
Funded price: $1630.00