The value of a winning sales team cannot be overstated. Leadership Management Australia’s sales training courses equip your team to deliver with credibility, impact and confidence in this arena. Our proven approach will improve your sales team’s capacity to generate new business and retain clients for the long term, leading to increased revenue and market share.
Along with providing important tools for effective selling and sales management, courses with LMA are designed to stimulate the attitudinal and behavioural changes needed to bring the theory into practice. By developing the ability to connect, gain trust and make an impact on clients, your salespeople will be equipped to cultivate successful ongoing customer relationships. The result? More sales and a favourable frontline culture.
Our programs use proven methodologies for upgrading your team’s professional selling skills. Course content covers topics such as:
- Developing a personal style of selling and customer engagement
- Enhancing confidence for making more effective sales pitches and presentations
- Improving skills in lead generation and identifying new market opportunities
- Improving effectiveness in overcoming stalls and handling objections
- Developing time management skills to become a more productive seller
- Enhancing confidence and anticipation of positive sales outcomes
At LMA, we turn good salespeople into great salespeople. Browse our courses below, or contact our team now to discuss how we can best meet your needs.
The Sales Edge
To improve your sales and business development teams with LMA’s The Sales Edge training course and watch your sales and business development leaders become masters of the entire sales process as they learn new strategies and presentation skills.
The Performance Edge
The Performance Edge course is a personal development course that develops the ‘total person’ through our unique development process, achieving permanent behavioural change which dramatically improves all facets of participants’ lives, professionally as well as personally.