View government funding options in your state
Leadership Management Australia (LMA) delivers innovative and industry leading leadership and management training, our Unique Development Process brings about permanent and positive change in attitudes and behaviours that result in increased performance and productivity for the individual, and improved profitability for their organisation.
At LMA we strive for true partnerships with our clients and delivering exceptional results for them and our course participants. Whilst there are many options available for Government funded courses, LMA is committed to providing training that enriches the participants personal and professional life, not training for training’s sake.
Further information on Government funded courses
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Notification of Enrolment Process
- Participants seeking to enrol in a Smart and Skilled subsidised course will be required to complete a Personal Details & Consent Form giving LMA permission to disclose their personal information to the Department of Education and other Government Agencies.
- Participants will be required to provide a copy of either their Green Medicare Card, Australian or New Zealand Passport, Australian or New Zealand Birth Certificate, Naturalisation Certificate or Certificate of Resident Status.
- After receiving the completed Personal Details & Consent Form and identification, LMA will check Participant eligibility in the Provider Calculator and generate a Fee Quote for the Participant.
- If the Participant wishes to continue with the enrolment, LMA will complete a Notification of Enrolment to secure the Participant’s funded place. A copy of the Notification of Enrolment Report will be provided to the Participant for their records.
LMA offers additional support to Participants with a disability, or who may be experiencing disadvantage. LMA resources are available in audio, hardcopy and digital format making them widely accessible. Our Client Support staff and Facilitators are available to support Participants with additional one-on-one tutorials via Zoom and/or face to face meetings where possible. LMA carefully considers any requests for reasonable adjustment to delivery and assessment strategies and will work with Participants and their Employers to develop individual support plans that are appropriate for the Participant’s needs. LMA can refer Participants and their Employers to external support providers, if support needs are beyond our internal expertise or capacity to deliver. To discuss any support needs prior to enrolment, please contact Adrian Goldsmith, Head of National Delivery and Quality on (03) 9822 1301.
This training is subsidised by the Queensland Government through the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding.
Leadership Management Australia uses the following brokers in Victoria
- Leadership Management Australia – Mendelsohn
- Leadership Management Australia – SM Group
- Maven and Associates Pty Ltd
- COMPLETE-ED Pty Ltd
- ASB Solutions
- Robang Pty Ltd
- Savvas Leondas Enterprises Pty Ltd
- Safety Engagement and Leadership Solutions Pty Ltd
- Match Executive
- Xceptional People Pty Ltd
- Moja Consulting Pty Ltd
- XL Partners
For more information about Skilling SA