High Performance Management
LMA’s High Performance Management course (BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership & Management) presents leading edge management development techniques to develop and evolve managers’ skills.
Managers and leaders who understand how to create a high performance environment, leads to immediate, measurable change in your organisation. Participants of the Diploma of Leadership & Management course not only develop enhanced leadership, management and empowerment skills, they are able to more effectively develop those same skills in their direct reports. The end result is higher team performance and increased output leading to a more attractive bottom line.
Participants apply their new learning and a range of tools to manage more proficiently and achieve the following outcomes:
- Maximise their own personal performance
- Engage and develop their direct reports to guarantee immediate and beneficial change within their department
- Learn how to turn problems and challenges into opportunities
- Understand how to measure and monitor organisational and departmental performance
- Initiate effective communication at all levels
- Engage and empower people for increased results and performance
- Develop the skills to successfully develop and manage talent
- Develop high performance teams
- Initiate and complete a significant workplace project as a part of the course
- Learn to conduct effective performance reviews
- Improve their ability to deal with conflict and have difficult conversations
- Instigate effective succession planning
Upon successful completion of assessment activities Participants will receive BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership & Management.
Expected course duration: 34 weeks to Graduation. Refocus Session at 42 weeks
BSB50420 Status on National Register: Current
- Improve leadership, management and empowerment skills
- Enhance skills in project planning, change management and continuous improvement
- Improve risk management and contingency planning skills
- Understand how individual results impact on the whole organisation
- Achieve Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB50420) upon successful completion of all assessment activities