Don’t just survive change, thrive on it!
Directors, Executives, Managers, Portfolio, Program, Project and Change Managers in all sectors of Business, Government and Not-for-Profit, at this event will discover how to:
- Define and manage the risks of changing
- Align each project with your vision of the future
- Continue to achieve success after initial change implementation
- Define and apply the 16 Key Performance Indicators for managing a project of change
- Develop your organisation’s leaders into its greatest asset, one change at a time
- Much more…
|VENUE||DATE & TIME||RSVP|
|Australian Institute of Management|
Cnr Boundary Road and Rosa St
Spring Hill QLD 4000
|12 November 2014|
5:45pm for 6pm start
7:30 conclusion with drinks and catering
|Please click below to register for this event ASAP.|
Closes 5 November. Street parking or carpark available
We look forward to helping you and your team achieve excellence in 2015 and beyond.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Tim Marsh on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 424 769.