Leadership Management Australia (LMA) delivers innovative and industry leading leadership and management training, our Unique Development Process brings about permanent and positive change in attitudes and behaviours that result in increased performance and productivity for the individual, and improved profitability for their organisation.
At LMA we strive for true partnerships with our clients and delivering exceptional results for them and our course participants. Whilst there are many options available for Government funded courses, LMA is committed to providing training that enriches the participants personal and professional life, not training for training’s sake.
Take LMA’s simple eligibility check find out if you are eligible for Government funding.
Further information on Government funded courses
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Notification of Enrolment Process
- Participants seeking to enrol in a Smart and Skilled subsidised course will be required to complete a Personal Details & Consent Form giving LMA permission to disclose their personal information to the Department of Industry, Skills and Regional Development and other Government Agencies..
- Participants will be required to provide a copy of their Australia Passport, Birth Certificate or Certificate of Resident Status.
- After receiving the completed Personal Details & Consent Form and identification, LMA will check Participant eligibility in the Provider Calculator and generate a Fee Quote for the Participant.
- If the Participant wishes to continue with the enrolment, LMA will complete a Notification of Enrolment to secure the Participant’s funded place. A copy of the Notification of Enrolment Report will be provided to the Participant for their records.
This training is subsidised by the Department of Education, Training & Employment.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding.
Leadership Management Australia uses the following brokers in Victoria
- Leadership Management Australia – Mendelsohn
- Leadership Management Australia – Johnson
- Leadership Management Australia – Viglianti Group
- Leadership Management Australia – Collier
- Think Perform Solutions Pty Ltd
- Informed Training Pty Ltd
- Maven and Associates Pty Ltd
- TWFS Australia Pty Ltd
- UBT Marketing Pty Ltd
Unique Student Identifier
From 1 January 2015 all Australian VET students are required to have a USI. A Unique Student Identifier (USI) is a reference number that gives students access to their USI account. The USI will allow an individual to see all of their training results from all training organisations including all completed training units and qualifications.
A USI can be obtained from www.usi.gov.au You will need a copy of your driver’s licence, medicare card, passport or other identification to obtain a USI.
Consumer Protection/Complaints Policy
Click to view the LMA Complaints Policy
Consumer Protection Officer – Kate Robb 03 9822 1301
Code of Practice
Please refer the the Code of Practice for information on Recognition of Prior Learning, Credit Transfer, Deferring or Discontinuing and Student Support.